Venbridge Farm offers you the choice of Bed & Breakfast and 2 beautiful self catering cottages near the picturesque village of Cheriton Bishop in Devon
BED & BREAKFAST // SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION
Anne and John Welham are your hosts and welcome you to Venbridge Farm Bed & Breakfast & Self Catering Cottages in Devon.
We offer a range of accommodation from a stay in one of our homely Bed & Breakfast rooms, to one of our two beautiful self-catering holiday cottages.
Situated just 1 mile from the A30, in one of the most picturesque parts of Mid-Devon, Cheriton Bishop, which is “THE” gateway to Dartmoor, a pretty village with two pubs, a shop, post office, church and school, as well as easy access to all of Devon and Cornwall.
We are an ideal stopping point for holiday makers and travellers on their way to and from Cornwall, as well as those travelling in and around Devon.
Peace and quiet awaits you. Venbridge is a non-working farm but there are always animals to be seen in the surrounding fields as well as being a haven for birds and wildlife. There are endless walks and horse riding, fly fishing on the river Teign, (Devon Fly Fishing School), and other local rivers, plus we have our own large coarse fishing pond on site for our visitors to use. (We can arrange fly-fishing tuition for you). The 2 Moors Way, Fingle Bridge, Castle Drogo and other National Trust properties are all nearby.
Rooms from only £35.00 P.P.P.N.
- Set on the edge of Cheriton Bishop in Devon, winner of the best kept village 2004, Just one mile from the A30.
- We are your ideal stop off for Cornwall or a picturesque and peaceful stay in Mid Devon.
- Just one hour from any of Devon's sights or pop into Cornwall, Somerset or Dorset so easy to get to.
- SUPERB FOOD - Anne’s food has to be tried - Superb breakfasts, packed lunches, evening meals - 1, 2, or 3 courses, lights snacks, - all can be arranged for your convenience. - ALL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Rooms from only £35.00 P.P.P.N.
- Relax by fishing in our own carp pond
- Ample off street secure parking for many cars.
Accommodation at Venbridge Farm.